Rail column lift
Max lifting capacity: 37.5t
Max. high point: 4m
As a specialist in railway columns, SEFAC has developed two models of columns especially designed for rail applications.
- Columns with fixed claw
- Columns with extendable claw
These robust and reliable columns are tailor-made to meet the most demanding projects. Contact our experts to discuss your project.
Models of column lifts for rail applications
Colum lift with fixed claw
The column can be moved in all directions with its pallet truck-type movement system to free up the lifting area. There is no problem of interference with the dynamic gauge of the vehicle.
• Easy to move: optimum weight (box frame) / pallet truck-type drawbar
• Reduced column dimensions: compact equipment design
• Maximum safety: proven electro-mechanical system
• Economic solution: no civil engineering
• Suited to all types of rail vehicles
Column lift with extendable claw
The column remains in its lifting position which optimizes the lifting time of the vehicle. The column is in a fixed position / claw retracted to allow the dynamic gauge of the vehicle to pass without moving the columns.
• Great flexibility of use: many lifting options with different dynamic gauges thanks to the shape of the base and the claw of the columns
• Ergonomic design: easy access around the column
• Simple and sturdy construction
Configuration of your columns
SEFAC offers several possible configurations depending on your applications and needs. Our experts will work with you to design the best columns for your maintenance projects. We offer multiple options to design the ideal column!
- Fixed or mobile
- Motorised drawbar
- TLateral or rear drawbar
- Load sensors
- Spindle tooling
- Overload relay
- Variable speed control
- Reinforced sealing
Paint suited to your applications on request